If you’re currently shopping for a mortgage, you may be interested in a week-long promotion taking place over at the Zillow Mortgage Marketplace.
From April 28th – May 4th, prospective borrowers who contact a mortgage lender on ZMM and obtain a mortgage rate quote, either by phone or e-mail, will receive a Lowe’s gift card if their loan eventually closes.
There are some rules of course.
First, the loan must close with a participating lender by July 5.
Additionally, the mortgage must be a “qualifying loan,” which is defined as follows:
• Single-family home
• Must be used as primary residence
• Loan amount between $250,000 and $417,000 (conforming loan limit)
• Must have FICO credit score of 720 or higher
• Maximum loan-to-value ratio no higher than 80%
• Loan programs include 10, 15, 20, or 30-year fixed rate mortgage
• Eligible locations: CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, NV, NJ, NC, MA, MN, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA or WA
Assuming all these requirements are met, you could walk away with a Lowe’s gift card valued at as much as $1,000.
See the gift card amounts below:
Note: While this is a great promotion, it shouldn’t be your sole reason for going with a ZMM lender – it is advised that you shop around with mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, and local banks as well to ensure you get the best mortgage rate.